Ability Tree reaches families impacted by disabilities. We partner with individuals and organizations to provide R.E.S.T.
Recreation, Education, Support, Training
R.E.S.T. is the backbone of how Ability Tree operates and how we want to want to walk alongside your family.
To refresh, restore, and help in the recovery process.
Build healthy relationships and character
Provide a sense of belonging, joy, and satisfaction
Reach out to community
Promote family unity
Activities and programs
Interaction with peers
To elevate awareness, enrich the lives of the recipients, and promote continuous learning.
- Impart knowledge
- Equip and empower
- Promote educated decision-making
- Speaking engagements
- Focus groups
To serve as a foundation. To sustain and maintain by supplying the necessary provision.
- Relieve tension and stress in family members
- Build healthy relationships
- Introduce the Gospel message
- Be the “hands and feet” of Christ
- Support groups for parents/caregivers and siblings
- Parent and sibling activities
- Family retreats
- Community events
- Ability centers
To coach, guide along a path, and make proficient by instruction and practice.
- To make your place (i.e., church) more accessible
- To make your people more accessible
- To make your programs more accessible
- To make JESUS more accessible
- Vision casting
- Team building
- Planning and coaching
- Ministry launching